To make a donation to The North Fork Conservation Club, please contact one of our Board Members.
Monetary donations may be earmarked for special projects or expenses at the contributor’s request.
In addition to monetary donations, we will accept donations of items such as:
- Fishing Gear
- Indoor & Outdoor Furniture
- Kitchen Equipment & Paper Goods
- Office Equipment & Supplies
- Lawn Mowers, Weed Eaters, Trimmers, etc
- Prepaid Fuel Cards
- Raffle & Tournament Prizes
If you have an item you would like to donate but don’t see it on our list, please contact us.